I can't believe my little boy is TWO years old!! Where has the time gone?? We had the best weekend celebrating Conner and Ellie's birthday. Nini, Poppa Tex, Grami and Poppa came up for 4 days to help with the festivities. It was so much fun to have Poppa and Grami stay with us. The party was a hit and the kids got so many toys we need a new house to store everything! The party was a Barnyard theme and we made 3 cakes - a cow, a pig and a sheep. Check out the videos at the bottom of the post...
Liza, Poppa, Grami and Nini - Outside the Gaylord Texan Hotel

Nini and the Birthday Boy

Cowboy Conner

Cakes!
Conner's Cupcake Party at School

Riding our New Ponies from Grami and Poppa!
Poppa is so Funny!
1 comment:
You have an adorable boy too! Our moms must have been talking about this! I didn't mention you commented on mine, and my mom just told me about your blog. I think I'll add it to my "links" if you don't mind. So excited to keep up with you guys!!!
Post a Comment